Monday, February 17, 2014

Coord needs and wants

I've been bustling around my closet as of late trying to figure out what exactly I want to add to my wardrobe or what I absolutely need to round things out. This con gives me the perfect excuse and I'm already starting lists and I feel I do need quite a few things.

Okidoki, here is a short list of needs and wants:

★Shoes that will match up with a few coordinates, spat boots are one of them★
★Hair pieces: bonnets, head bows, floral and star barrets★
★Blouses: bell sleeves, Peter Pan collared, and pinks and creams★
★New stockings and socks★
★A sweetheart style wig from GLW★

I feel if I write out my needs I can separate them better into smaller groupings and decide what's a necessity and what is just a new piece I want. I'm certain by August Alice and Baby are going to release some new and amazing Halloween themed print that I'm going to go all goggly-eyed over that I'm going to want to buy all of so  I'm also trying to bide my time and spend carefully. In truth though, I'm not certain if that will change my coord line up for the con.

Some of the items I have plans to make, I need to build two bonnets and the star hair clips are going to be made as well which will be easy enough, I just need to get to the fabric and craft store. There are also a few dresses I have in the works that I basically need zippers and a few more things here and there to complete them before I can make blouses to go. I'm just hoping I get them done soon.

What are some things your looking to purchase in the near future? For specific coords or just want?

Well, I think that is enough of me rambling on, I'll write more soon and be a little more specific with my coords and maybe throw in a tutorial in as well.

Ciao frillies!


No comments:

Post a Comment