Monday, February 17, 2014

Lolitina Group

This is Madeline Hatter again, with another post for you!

 

For the con, I really wanted to get a little group together to do the popular single from Misako Aoki, Maepatsu Himeka. I'm super excited to do this, I've got a small group together and set up videos of the choreography in segments and planned schedules to learn and work it all out.

The group is excited so it simply makes me happy that they are just as much as I am. So far it's been a lot of fun.

I know it's not till October for the con, but we're really getting into the idea and I've got a little extra planning for it that I'm hoping to get into a Rufflecon panel, I'm just working out idea kinks before I go through with submitting.

I'll post little updates about this little group what we learn for the show and from each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment